Cost of living in Doha, Qatar compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,416 prices entered by 146 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.740 CNY / QAR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Doha (Qatar) is 21% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元106,154 (61,012 ﷼) in Doha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元88,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$70 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port Moresby costs 7 Kina (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 250,000 kr (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $5.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nagano costs ¥144 (about 4 hours ago)