Cost of living in Doha, Qatar compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 779 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.895 CNY / QAR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Doha (Qatar) is 28% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元80,055 (42,246 ﷼) in Doha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元62,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 18 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Managua costs 8,000 C$ (5 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Mountain View, California costs $3.50 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Kalamata costs €15 (14 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $5.51 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Puebla costs Mex$ 20 (20 minutes ago)