Cost of living in Doha, Qatar compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,115 prices entered by 122 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.862 CNY / QAR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Doha (Qatar) is 25% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元107,745 (57,855 ﷼) in Doha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元86,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 35 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ahmedabad costs ₨52 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bihar Sharif costs ₨100 (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,828 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)