Cost of living in Doha, Qatar compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,038 prices entered by 118 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.892 CNY / QAR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Doha (Qatar) is 27% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元119,059 (62,914 ﷼) in Doha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元93,750 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Geneva costs CHF 40 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £4,300 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,009 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 21 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,719 (about 2 hours ago)