Cost of living in Djibouti vs Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03877 CNY / DJF
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Djibouti is 61% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 69,050元 (1,781,116 Franc) in Djibouti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 43,000元 in Aksu.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Surat costs ₨15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,806 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 120TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (about 3 hours ago)