Cost of living in Djibouti compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03764 CNY / DJF
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Djibouti is 72% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元75,522 (2,006,393 Franc) in Djibouti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元44,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,033 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 50 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ljubljana costs €5.00 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.19 (44 minutes ago)