Cost of living in Diyarbakır, Turkey compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.898 CNY / TRY
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Diyarbakır (Turkey) is 8% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,043 (3,184TL) in Diyarbakır to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元5,600 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Geelong costs AU$400 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotterdam costs €26,551 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jhansi costs ₨1,000 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Phnom Penh costs 1,500 Riels (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 2 hours ago)