Cost of living in Diyarbakır, Turkey compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.933 CNY / TRY
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Diyarbakır (Turkey) is 14% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,694 (2,946TL) in Diyarbakır to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元5,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$70 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 50 Pound (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 160 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Delhi costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)