Cost of living in Diyarbakır, Turkey compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.803 CNY / TRY
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Diyarbakır (Turkey) is 7% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,024 (2,786TL) in Diyarbakır to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,700 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cagayan de Oro costs Php434 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,253 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santiago de Cali costs COL$108,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $21,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨18,297 (about 1 hour ago)