Cost of living comparison between Diyarbakır, Turkey and Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.196 CNY / TRY
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Diyarbakır (Turkey) is 21% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,772 (1,718TL) in Diyarbakır to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 100,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Trento costs €500 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 80,000 ₫ (18 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €30,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (34 minutes ago)