Cost of living in Dindigul, India compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10484 CNY / INR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dindigul (India) is 31% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元8,151 (₨77,747) in Dindigul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元6,200 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Luxembourg costs €150 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 12 ﷼ (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨30,495 (21 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨200 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (about 1 hour ago)