Cost of living comparison between Dindigul, India and Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10139 CNY / INR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dindigul (India) is 120% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,867 (₨67,725) in Dindigul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元25 (1 minute ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kelowna costs C$0.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $10 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £8 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)