Cost of living comparison between Dili, East Timor and Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.883 CNY / USD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dili (East Timor) is 45% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元113,655 ($16,512) in Dili to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元78,125 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.73 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $11 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$240 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Whitehorse costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (about 1 hour ago)