Cost of living in Dili, East Timor compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.880 CNY / USD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dili (East Timor) is 41% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元110,030 ($15,992) in Dili to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元78,125 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €900 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $51 (24 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.80 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valencia costs €600 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €7 (39 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Montevideo costs $U350 (41 minutes ago)