Cost of living in Dili, East Timor compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.660 CNY / USD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dili (East Timor) is 31% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元59,135 ($8,879) in Dili to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元45,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brno costs 100,000 Kč (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $15 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €29 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Siem Reap costs 160,000 Riels (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $50 (44 minutes ago)