Cost of living in Dili, East Timor compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.834 CNY / USD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dili (East Timor) is 33% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元58,512 ($8,561) in Dili to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元44,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php12,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beirut costs 900 L£ (29 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Aarhus costs kr30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bandung costs Rp 3,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)