Cost of living in Dili, East Timor compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.881 CNY / USD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dili (East Timor) is 42% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元111,031 ($16,136) in Dili to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元78,125 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cleveland, Ohio costs $45 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 8,500 Ft (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €25 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$110 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (43 minutes ago)