Cost of living in Dili, East Timor compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.385 CNY / USD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dili (East Timor) is 26% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元60,591 ($9,490) in Dili to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元48,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Durham, North Carolina costs $5.50 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Grenoble costs €60 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €10 (28 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 83 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Harare costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,135 (about 1 hour ago)