Cost of living in Dijon, France compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.626 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dijon (France) is 58% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元33,077 (€4,338) in Dijon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元21,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Stockholm costs 1.00 kr (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $1,017 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $77 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元150 (about 2 hours ago)