Cost of living in Dijon, France compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.319 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dijon (France) is 60% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元24,968 (€3,411) in Dijon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bergen costs kr 60 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Madras costs ₨52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨360 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 1 hour ago)