Cost of living in Dhanbad, India compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10171 CNY / INR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dhanbad (India) is 11% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,557 (₨34,972) in Dhanbad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,200 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 80 ₪ (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rajkot costs ₨400 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chengdu costs 元200 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 18,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mississauga costs C$110,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $6,000 (about 2 hours ago)