Cost of living in Dhanbad, India compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09547 CNY / INR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dhanbad (India) is 22% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,654 (₨38,272) in Dhanbad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $807 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 180 ₪ (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,047 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (about 1 hour ago)