Cost of living in Dhaka, Bangladesh compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 995 prices entered by 162 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08679 CNY / BDT
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dhaka (Bangladesh) is about the same as in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,542 (Taka 190,603) in Dhaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Juan costs $250 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antananarivo costs 1,000,000 Ariary (17 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$2,150 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 3,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)