Cost of living in Dera Ghazi Khan, Pakistan compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05446 CNY / PKR *
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dera Ghazi Khan (Pakistan) is 34% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,705 (₨86,392) in Dera Ghazi Khan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taichung City costs 6,000 NT$ (6 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aracaju costs R$ 150 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Natal costs R$ 2,899 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Valladolid costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)