Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00047 CNY / IDR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali (Indonesia) is 7% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,180 (Rp 21,780,026) in Denpasar, Bali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gaborone costs P25 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$130 (28 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pretoria costs R 20 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mississauga costs C$130 (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Jundiai costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Harare costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)