Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 222 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00046 CNY / IDR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali (Indonesia) is 10% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,045 (Rp 23,938,743) in Denpasar, Bali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元10,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2.80 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$75 (10 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in New York City costs $60 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U36 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 70 (31 minutes ago)