Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia vs Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 209 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00047 CNY / IDR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali (Indonesia) is 11% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 10,959元 (Rp 23,208,216) in Denpasar, Bali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,900元 in Aksu.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pokhara costs ₨ 200 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,321 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Whangarei costs NZ$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Saint George’s, Grenada costs EC$100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)