Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 325 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00052 CNY / IDR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali (Indonesia) is 15% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,251 (Rp 33,368,879) in Denpasar, Bali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Verona costs €15 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Tampa, Florida costs $50 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Buenos Aires costs ARS $250 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £8 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €200,000 (about 1 hour ago)