Cost of living in Denizli, Turkey compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.544 CNY / TRY
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Denizli (Turkey) is 9% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元7,305 (4,731TL) in Denizli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元6,700 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 20 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,525 (31 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cape Town costs R 17 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salvador costs R$ 330 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Queretaro costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 105 (about 1 hour ago)