Cost of living in Debrecen, Hungary compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02379 CNY / HUF
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Debrecen (Hungary) is 19% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,463 (187,639 Ft) in Debrecen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.20 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Cologne costs €0.00 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampere costs €3.00 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cork costs €2.20 (27 minutes ago)