Cost of living in Davao, Philippines compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 209 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13046 CNY / PHP
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Davao (Philippines) is 6% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元8,554 (Php65,570) in Davao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,100 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thimphu costs 750 Ngultrum (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr17,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Casablanca costs 5,999 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hamburg costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)