Cost of living in Daugavpils, Latvia compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.694 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Daugavpils (Latvia) is 9% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,445 (€1,228) in Daugavpils to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,700 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Brisbane costs AU$16 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 25 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fukuoka costs ¥1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bilbao costs €19,064 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $29 (about 1 hour ago)