Cost of living in Daugavpils, Latvia compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.889 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daugavpils (Latvia) is 10% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元8,762 (€1,111) in Daugavpils to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $754 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Le Mans costs €230 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$300 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chittagong costs Taka 300 (30 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Athens costs €4.60 (38 minutes ago)