Cost of living in Daugavpils, Latvia compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 07, 2015. Exchange rate: 7.358 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daugavpils (Latvia) is 10% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,160 (€2,332) in Daugavpils to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Durban costs R 10,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 6,000 zł (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 20TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元80 (about 2 hours ago)