Cost of living in Datong, China compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2017.
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Datong (China) is 229% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元21,392 in Datong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元6,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €12 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (43 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Christchurch costs NZ$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Durham, North Carolina costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $847 (about 2 hours ago)