Cost of living in Datong, China compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017.
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Datong (China) is 171% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元57,014 in Datong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元21,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Bishkek costs 47 som (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,006 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Würzburg costs €1.35 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Sebastian costs €26,990 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 45 (32 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bangkok costs 1,490 ฿ (44 minutes ago)