Cost of living in Datong, China compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017.
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Datong (China) is 173% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元57,378 in Datong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元21,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM200 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $60 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Aarhus costs kr150 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Seoul costs ₩3,500 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Medellín costs COL$2,300 (41 minutes ago)