Cost of living in Datong, China compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 12, 2015.
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Datong (China) is 266% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,142 in Datong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $2,500 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tel Aviv costs 10 ₪ (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Newark, New Jersey costs $488 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Flint, Michigan costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)