Cost of living in Dasmarinas, Philippines compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13814 CNY / PHP
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dasmarinas (Philippines) is 4% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,047 (Php94,453) in Dasmarinas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Thessaloniki costs €1.50 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Roanoke, Virginia costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bonn costs €2.71 (about 1 hour ago)