Cost of living in Darwin, Australia compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.294 CNY / AUD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Darwin (Australia) is 43% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元55,681 (AU$10,517) in Darwin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元39,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM25 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 35 Lari (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €9 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨100 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨1,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Heraklion costs €35 (30 minutes ago)