Cost of living in Darmstadt, Germany compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.252 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Darmstadt (Germany) is 40% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,556 (€2,421) in Darmstadt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $100 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $9 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$9,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santiago costs CH$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)