Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 426 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00308 CNY / TZS
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 13% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元91,417 (29,645,096 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元81,250 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.75 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rochester, New York costs $1,728 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $600 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £32 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Djibouti costs 1,500 Franc (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,200 (43 minutes ago)