Cost of living comparison between Dar es Salaam, Tanzania and Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 383 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00311 CNY / TZS
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 17% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,358 (5,904,340 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $19,895 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 15 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $620 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Jackson, Mississippi costs $115 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,423 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,085 (about 2 hours ago)