Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 535 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00304 CNY / TZS
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 16% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元38,408 (12,633,804 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元33,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $1,009 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port Elizabeth costs R 12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Londrina costs R$ 17 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Wellington costs NZ$860 (about 2 hours ago)