Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 491 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00296 CNY / TZS
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 14% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元27,359 (9,232,895 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元24,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in N'Djamena costs 70,000 Franc (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,500 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $4,066 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,232,320 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,017 (35 minutes ago)