Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 488 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00303 CNY / TZS
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 16% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 37,040元 (12,244,044 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 32,000元 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 750 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Allahabad costs ₨48 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kavala costs €7 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $813 (about 2 hours ago)