Cost of living in Dammam, Saudi Arabia compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.838 CNY / SAR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dammam (Saudi Arabia) is 27% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,864 (﷼ 8,633) in Dammam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Buenos Aires costs ARS $250 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £8 (4 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 37,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)