Cost of living in Damascus, Syria compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! Damascus has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Damascus.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01337 CNY / SYP *
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Damascus (Syria) is 22% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,824 (285,876 £) in Damascus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$100 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €650 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$25 (about 1 hour ago)