Cost of living comparison between Damascus, Syria and Aksu, China
WARNING! Damascus has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Damascus.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01311 CNY / SYP *
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Damascus (Syria) is 13% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元2,827 (215,639 £) in Damascus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$200,348 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 141TL (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kingston costs J$6,000,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kaliningrad costs руб 20,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$31,000 (43 minutes ago)