Cost of living in Damascus, Syria compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! Damascus has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Damascus.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01333 CNY / SYP *
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Damascus (Syria) is 23% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,605 (345,486 £) in Damascus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Milan costs €21 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 3,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$951,337 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €17 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.30 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 60 (about 1 hour ago)