Cost of living in Damascus, Syria compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! Damascus has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Damascus.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 349 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01225 CNY / SYP *
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Damascus (Syria) is 11% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元8,578 (700,161 £) in Damascus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元7,700 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $585 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 360TL (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €12 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windhoek costs 55 N$ (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £5,590 (30 minutes ago)