Cost of living in Dakar, Senegal compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01134 CNY / XOF
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dakar (Senegal) is 43% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,920 (1,580,163 Franc) in Dakar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Hyderabad costs ₨25,413 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bloemfontein costs R 30,100 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Seoul costs ₩250,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$300 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Londrina costs R$ 2.50 (about 3 hours ago)