Cost of living comparison between Daejeon, South Korea and Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00590 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is 21% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,133 (₩2,566,133) in Daejeon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨19 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 6,600 lei (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 215,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$145 (about 1 hour ago)