Cost of living comparison between Daejeon, South Korea and Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00595 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is 21% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,918 (₩3,180,342) in Daejeon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩43,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milan costs €18,900 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niamey costs 5,000 Franc (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $13 (29 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 300 (31 minutes ago)