Cost of living in Daejeon, South Korea compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00581 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is 19% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,111 (₩3,288,795) in Daejeon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Windsor costs C$1.10 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 900 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €9 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ulan Bator costs 8,000 ₮ (about 1 hour ago)