Cost of living in Daegu, South Korea compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00581 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daegu (South Korea) is 22% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,078 (₩2,938,987) in Daegu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元14,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$15 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $250,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 200 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U500 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Saskatoon costs C$45 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £330 (about 1 hour ago)