Cost of living in Daegu, South Korea compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00605 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daegu (South Korea) is 22% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元21,886 (₩3,618,652) in Daegu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元18,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$88,000 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Adana costs 1,450TL (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $15 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Bata costs 3,125 Franc (about 1 hour ago)