Cost of living in Da Nang, Vietnam compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00030 CNY / VND
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Da Nang (Vietnam) is 12% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,466 (57,769,715 ₫) in Da Nang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Turin costs €18,650 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Imphal costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Wenzhou costs 元16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,000 (about 2 hours ago)