Cost of living in Da Lat, Vietnam compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00028 CNY / VND
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Da Lat (Vietnam) is about the same as in Aksu (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元6,700 in Aksu you would need to make just about 元6,648 (23,566,499 ₫) in Da Lat.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $70 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Kaunas costs €2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tampa, Florida costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $34 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)