Cost of living in Da Lat, Vietnam compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00029 CNY / VND
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Da Lat (Vietnam) is about the same as in Aksu (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元6,500 in Aksu you would need to make just about 元6,458 (22,166,594 ₫) in Da Lat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bauru costs R$ 500 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 6,000 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $477 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abbotsford costs C$15 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pyongyang costs 1.00 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)