Cost of living in Częstochowa, Poland compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.836 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Częstochowa (Poland) is 23% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,264 (6,679 zł) in Częstochowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元10,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Riga costs €2.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 100 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,900 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in San Jose, California costs $3.28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)