Cost of living comparison between Częstochowa, Poland and Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.702 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Częstochowa (Poland) is 26% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,879 (11,093 zł) in Częstochowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Asunción costs 150,000 Gs (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $90 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $101 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$4.47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)