Cost of living in Cuttack, India compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10652 CNY / INR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuttack (India) is 16% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,354 (₨40,875) in Cuttack to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £3,010 (7 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Mombasa costs Shilling20 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 3,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 15,248 ฿ (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (36 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $17 (about 1 hour ago)