Cost of living in Cusco, Peru compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.125 CNY / PEN
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cusco (Peru) is 12% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,540 (S/. 8,256) in Cusco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €15 (19 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,750 kr (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)