Cost of living in Curicó, Chile compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01052 CNY / CLP
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Curicó (Chile) is 32% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元27,722 (CH$2,634,496) in Curicó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元21,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dublin costs €1.40 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,085 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,321 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 400 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €13 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Babijn, Aruba costs ƒ 7 (about 1 hour ago)