Cost of living in Cumaná, Venezuela compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! Cumaná has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Cumaná.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00011 CNY / VEF *
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cumaná (Venezuela) is 5% cheaper than in Aksu (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元5,800 in Aksu you would need to make just about 元5,522 (Bs 52,073,072) in Cumaná.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kaohsiung City costs 6,500 NT$ (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $80 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Walnut Creek, California costs $430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Greenville, South Carolina costs $429 (about 2 hours ago)