Cost of living in Cumaná, Venezuela compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! Cumaná has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Cumaná.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.689 CNY / VEF *
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cumaná (Venezuela) is 14% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,574 (Bs 5,191) in Cumaná to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirov costs руб 200 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $4,200 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$111,111 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Liverpool costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)