Cost of living in Culiacán, Mexico compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37935 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Culiacán (Mexico) is 21% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元8,722 (Mex$ 22,993) in Culiacán to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元7,200 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩900,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mecca costs ﷼ 9,108 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chicago, Illinois costs $400 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$82 (about 1 hour ago)