Cost of living in Culiacán, Mexico compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.33835 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Culiacán (Mexico) is 20% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,826 (Mex$ 55,640) in Culiacán to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Faro costs €40 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $196 (about 2 hours ago)