Cost of living in Culiacán, Mexico compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36629 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Culiacán (Mexico) is 22% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,770 (Mex$ 53,974) in Culiacán to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$6,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kharkiv costs 180₴ (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Palo Alto, California costs $2,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,400 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.85 (32 minutes ago)