Cost of living in Cuiabá, Brazil compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 222 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.729 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuiabá (Brazil) is 16% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,880 (R$ 8,027) in Cuiabá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $8 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €20 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨52,858 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £77 (about 1 hour ago)