Cost of living in Cuiabá, Brazil compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.004 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuiabá (Brazil) is 21% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,109 (R$ 6,043) in Cuiabá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元10,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mainz costs €80 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元120 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Hengyang costs 元12 (43 minutes ago)