Cost of living in Cuenca, Ecuador compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 355 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.618 CNY / USD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuenca (Ecuador) is 7% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,859 ($2,094) in Cuenca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元13,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Berkeley, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Guayaquil costs $32 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Edmonton costs C$440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jackson, Mississippi costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Galway costs €14 (about 2 hours ago)