Cost of living in Cuenca, Ecuador compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 424 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.670 CNY / USD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuenca (Ecuador) is 7% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,917 ($2,086) in Cuenca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元13,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Coimbra costs €350 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $712 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $8 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in La Rioja costs ARS $20 (about 1 hour ago)