Cost of living in Cruz Bay, U.S. Virgin Islands compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.880 CNY / USD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cruz Bay (U.S. Virgin Islands) is about the same as in Aksu (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元81,250 in Aksu you would need to make just about 元81,250 ($11,809) in Cruz Bay.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $15 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Malé costs 55 Rufiyaa (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bhubaneswar costs ₨142 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Vancouver costs C$2,236 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Port Louis costs ₨1,000 (about 3 hours ago)