Cost of living comparison between Cotonou, Benin and Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01117 CNY / XOF
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cotonou (Benin) is 26% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,530 (1,837,375 Franc) in Cotonou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €50 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 15 (4 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Hong Kong costs HK$799 (11 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $30 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Glasgow costs £149 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $64 (34 minutes ago)