Cost of living in Cotonou, Benin compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01185 CNY / XOF
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cotonou (Benin) is 24% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,937 (1,260,974 Franc) in Cotonou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $40 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São José dos Campos costs R$ 20 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Nairobi costs Shilling35,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Seoul costs ₩4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)