Cost of living in Cotonou, Benin compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01211 CNY / XOF
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cotonou (Benin) is 24% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,657 (1,127,423 Franc) in Cotonou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bhubaneswar costs ₨0.60 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 3,000 Дин. (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨300 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Butwal costs ₨ 15 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 30,000 Shilling (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$69 (43 minutes ago)