Cost of living in Coro, Venezuela compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! Coro has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Coro.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00009 CNY / VEF *
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coro (Venezuela) is 5% cheaper than in Aksu (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元2.70 in Aksu you would need to make just about 元2.57 (Bs 27,129) in Coro.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Brisbane costs AU$16 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 25 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fukuoka costs ¥1,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bilbao costs €19,064 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $29 (about 1 hour ago)