Cost of living in Coro, Venezuela compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! Coro has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Coro.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.660 CNY / VEF *
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coro (Venezuela) is 45% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元21,684 (Bs 32,875) in Coro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 7,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Ulm costs €150 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Munich costs €0.90 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.60 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨7,116 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pinocchio di Ancona costs €1.25 (about 1 hour ago)