Cost of living in Copiapó, Chile compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01048 CNY / CLP
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Copiapó (Chile) is 16% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元21,729 (CH$2,073,995) in Copiapó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元18,750 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 15 ฿ (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 60 kn (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kingston upon Hull costs £650 (about 1 hour ago)