Cost of living in Copiapó, Chile compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01051 CNY / CLP
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Copiapó (Chile) is 19% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,574 (CH$1,766,637) in Copiapó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 50,000 Shilling (3 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Groningen costs €38 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,541 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barranquilla costs COL$1,900 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $120 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.80TL (32 minutes ago)