Cost of living in Copiapó, Chile compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01026 CNY / CLP
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Copiapó (Chile) is 17% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元22,020 (CH$2,146,666) in Copiapó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元18,750 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Provo, Utah costs $35 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belém costs R$ 2,170 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Minsk costs 7,000,000 p. (17 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Ankara costs 30TL (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 35,000 L£ (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jalandhar costs ₨500 (37 minutes ago)