Cost of living in Copenhagen, Denmark compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,319 prices entered by 207 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.000 CNY / DKK
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Copenhagen (Denmark) is 94% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元36,301 (kr36,307) in Copenhagen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元18,750 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacolod City costs Php10,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lahore costs ₨800,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,365 (about 2 hours ago)