Cost of living in Constantine, Algeria compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05531 CNY / DZD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Constantine (Algeria) is 9% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元7,379 (133,395 Dinar) in Constantine to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元6,800 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$2,200 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨20,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 150 kn (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)