Cost of living in Constantine, Algeria compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05514 CNY / DZD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Constantine (Algeria) is 9% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,646 (120,544 Dinar) in Constantine to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元6,100 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Paris costs €40 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 5,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cardiff costs £538 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New York City costs $12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Anchorage, Alaska costs $3,010 (about 1 hour ago)