Cost of living in Conakry, Guinea compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00076 CNY / GNF
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Conakry (Guinea) is 40% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元85,464 (112,949,481 Franc) in Conakry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元61,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Glasgow costs £3.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £3.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €50 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth, Scotland costs £80 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 19,588TL (20 minutes ago)