Cost of living in Conakry, Guinea compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00073 CNY / GNF
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Conakry (Guinea) is 37% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元86,125 (117,845,811 Franc) in Conakry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元63,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 120 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 7,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Ulm costs €150 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Munich costs €0.90 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.60 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨7,116 (26 minutes ago)