Cost of living in Comayagua, Honduras compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.28158 CNY / HNL
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Comayagua (Honduras) is 7% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,967 (L 21,192) in Comayagua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元5,600 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Windsor costs C$1.10 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$15,110 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 900 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €9 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (42 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ulan Bator costs 8,000 ₮ (about 1 hour ago)