Cost of living in Comayagua, Honduras compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.27183 CNY / HNL
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Comayagua (Honduras) is 6% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,766 (L 17,532) in Comayagua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sacramento, California costs $23,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in La Paz costs Mex$ 17 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,200 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,830 (about 3 hours ago)