Cost of living in Comayagua, Honduras compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.27166 CNY / HNL
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Comayagua (Honduras) is 6% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,299 (L 19,505) in Comayagua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元5,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $10 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 245 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brescia costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)