Cost of living in Cologne, Germany compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 217 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.708 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cologne (Germany) is 29% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元38,606 (€5,008) in Cologne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元30,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$20 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bergamo costs €26 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $116 (about 2 hours ago)