Cost of living in Coimbra, Portugal compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 240 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.737 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coimbra (Portugal) is 20% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,785 (€2,428) in Coimbra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 0.00 Kč (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 99 (26 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Pyongyang costs 1,000 ₩ (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 2,500 Ft (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Haikou costs 元20 (about 1 hour ago)