Cost of living in Cochabamba, Bolivia compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 246 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.956 CNY / BOB
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 4% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元8,984 ($b9,396) in Cochabamba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,600 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $11 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mar del Plata costs ARS $14,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- 75 ml tube of toothpaste in Toronto costs C$3.99 (about 3 hours ago)