Cost of living in Cochabamba, Bolivia compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.006 CNY / BOB
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 7% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,996 ($b15,907) in Cochabamba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨100 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €2,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Gold Coast costs AU$4.20 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 5,500,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Abuja costs 250,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)