Cost of living in Cochabamba, Bolivia compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.001 CNY / BOB
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 7% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,684 ($b16,665) in Cochabamba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Munich costs €60 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iquique costs CH$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨3,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuching costs RM150,000 (about 2 hours ago)