Cost of living in Cochabamba, Bolivia compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 273 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.917 CNY / BOB
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 4% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,609 ($b10,474) in Cochabamba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,200 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $64 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Enschede costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Dallas, Texas costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Salalah costs ﷼ 0.500 (about 2 hours ago)