Cost of living in Cluj-Napoca, Romania compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 405 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.734 CNY / RON
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cluj-Napoca (Romania) is 9% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,640 (6,137 lei) in Cluj-Napoca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,800 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Milan costs €40 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨71,155 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 4,659 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 350 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Gibraltar costs £600 (about 1 hour ago)