Cost of living in Cluj-Napoca, Romania compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 461 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.641 CNY / RON
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cluj-Napoca (Romania) is 9% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,965 (10,338 lei) in Cluj-Napoca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$912 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dnipro costs 6.00₴ (14 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in normal area in Ranchi costs ₨847 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salvador costs R$ 23 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €400 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Tel Aviv costs 60 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)