Cost of living in Cluj-Napoca, Romania compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 426 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.606 CNY / RON
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cluj-Napoca (Romania) is 9% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,278 (10,137 lei) in Cluj-Napoca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Seville costs €0.90 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $500 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 28TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥12,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gurgaon costs ₨50 (about 3 hours ago)