Cost of living in Clermont-Ferrand, France compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.799 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Clermont-Ferrand (France) is 49% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元26,799 (€3,436) in Clermont-Ferrand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元18,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Geneva costs CHF 800 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Irvine, California costs $9,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Accra costs GH₵3.93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 300 (about 2 hours ago)