Cost of living in Ciudad Obregón, Mexico compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37359 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Obregón (Mexico) is 10% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,451 (Mex$ 44,035) in Ciudad Obregón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 84 lei (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$4.00 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £198,699 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ahmedabad costs ₨8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nasik costs ₨800 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Moresby costs 50 Kina (about 3 hours ago)