Cost of living in Ciudad Obregón, Mexico compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.34183 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Obregón (Mexico) is 4% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,925 (Mex$ 29,034) in Ciudad Obregón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €30 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$25 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osasco costs R$ 25 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €10 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)