Cost of living in Ciudad Obregón, Mexico compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.33835 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Obregón (Mexico) is 13% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,222 (Mex$ 12,479) in Ciudad Obregón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lille costs €16 (1 minute ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Caracas costs Bs 24,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,550 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $2,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lipetsk costs руб 30,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (35 minutes ago)